Origami without paper ;o)
Some day`s ago, on a rainy weekend and boring TV-Program, i decided to do some Origami.
But i had no Origami-Paper :o(
So i had the idea to try it in my 3D-Programm (Cinema 4D) and fold a Polygone-Plane ;o)
by "cutting" the Polygon-Plane to get the seam for folding.
This was not very easy, because of intersections which can
It is helpful when the Polygon-Plane is colored on only one side (like original Origami-Paper)
And these are the results :o)
Origami is much easier and faster with original Origami-Paper, but it was funny ;o)
Maybe sometimes i make an animation. Unfortunately Dreamstime has no Stockvideos :o(
(sorry for my english; i am not a native speaker ;o) )
Photo credits: Stefanie Winkler.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success