Other images accepted
I have been under great expectations in these days as I had about 14 images under pending status.
Almost a day or two some were in 'image under review' status. Very strange :) However, I was very disappointed when I have seen lots of them with: " Distorted pixels, image was interpolated, poorly scanned, upsampled, oversharpened or JPG was not saved at the highest quality." refusal message status :( or even " - Subject of your submission is already well covered in our data base and the image does not exceed in quality, composition and technique most images already online. - Lighting and composition are very important in creating a quality stock image with high sale potential." Of course from my point of view I can not really understand these but...I will get it later :P
In the meaning time I enjoyed when they accepted two of editorial photos. Is this a good practice to upload editorial images? Are they bought? Are they accepted easier?
I also have a question: on DreamsTime isn't a forum where to discuss without attaching an image :D ?
BTW: This was my first image upload, 4 years ago, and the only one till this year :D Now as I did not had any download so far, I let it to be free. Does anyone like it? :P
Photo credits: Adrian Alexa.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking