Otherworldly, Drop Dead Gorgeous Sedona, Arizona
The Native Americans who were first here considered this to be sacred land and only came here for ceremonies and lived in the surrounding regions.. even today many people come here on spiritual quest.. the rocks have many colorful names
One of the best things about living here is that i go hiking every day. This trail is about a 1/2 mile from my home and i enjoy it every day.
Tlaquepaque is our most famous architecture.. its modeled after a village down in Guadalahara Mexico and is really stunning as a arts and crafts( really high end galleries)village..you can see the clock tower in this picture and leaves from the arizona sycamores.. the builder had to agree not to tear down one single tree before he was allowed to buy the land,so they actually built around these gorgeous trees..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project