Otherworldly, Drop Dead Gorgeous Sedona, Arizona
The Native Americans who were first here considered this to be sacred land and only came here for ceremonies and lived in the surrounding regions.. even today many people come here on spiritual quest.. the rocks have many colorful names
One of the best things about living here is that i go hiking every day. This trail is about a 1/2 mile from my home and i enjoy it every day.
Tlaquepaque is our most famous architecture.. its modeled after a village down in Guadalahara Mexico and is really stunning as a arts and crafts( really high end galleries)village..you can see the clock tower in this picture and leaves from the arizona sycamores.. the builder had to agree not to tear down one single tree before he was allowed to buy the land,so they actually built around these gorgeous trees..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns