Our beautiful California State Parks
70 of our California State Parks are on the closure list this year and we are really going to miss them! I have really enjoyed spending time in this one lately and wanted to share some quick snaps with my friends here at Dreamstime.
Garrapata State Park, Callifornia
South of Carmel and North of Big Sur, this Park has gorgeous views, and incredible beach and wonderful hiking trails. I have enjoyed time spent in this park very much and will be so sad if it closes.
Photo credits: Lora Parks.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready