Our beautiful California State Parks
70 of our California State Parks are on the closure list this year and we are really going to miss them! I have really enjoyed spending time in this one lately and wanted to share some quick snaps with my friends here at Dreamstime.
Garrapata State Park, Callifornia
South of Carmel and North of Big Sur, this Park has gorgeous views, and incredible beach and wonderful hiking trails. I have enjoyed time spent in this park very much and will be so sad if it closes.
Photo credits: Lora Parks.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For