OUR BEST PICTURES
I have a proposal for all photographers interested. I have thought in doing some collections with the picture that every photographer considers his/her best in three categories: landscapes, architecture and nature (more categories can be suggested).
The idea is that every one of us select his/her best picture on line (only one) on each category and I’ll put them all together in a collection. This can help all of us to increase the sales if we have enought pictures.
Then if you’re interested post this blog with your best picture in each category and we do our sellection.
I know that select just one of our pictures in each category will be difficult, but who view the collection can link to our complete portfolio. This has to be good to promote personal portfolios.
I have opened the following collections:
* Our best landscapes pictures
* Our best architecture pictures
* Our best nature pictures
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings