OUR BEST PICTURES
I have a proposal for all photographers interested. I have thought in doing some collections with the picture that every photographer considers his/her best in three categories: landscapes, architecture and nature (more categories can be suggested).
The idea is that every one of us select his/her best picture on line (only one) on each category and I’ll put them all together in a collection. This can help all of us to increase the sales if we have enought pictures.
Then if you’re interested post this blog with your best picture in each category and we do our sellection.
I know that select just one of our pictures in each category will be difficult, but who view the collection can link to our complete portfolio. This has to be good to promote personal portfolios.
I have opened the following collections:
* Our best landscapes pictures
* Our best architecture pictures
* Our best nature pictures
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips