Our First Born
It's been pretty hectic since the birth with feeding him every 2 hours around the clock but I did manage to have a tiny window of time to take a few photos of him, upload them here, and write this short blog. So enjoy.
PS: I want to apologize in advance if I don't respond to the comments of this blog because "Baby is boss right now" if you know what I mean.
Photo credits: , Retina2020.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc