Our First Born
It's been pretty hectic since the birth with feeding him every 2 hours around the clock but I did manage to have a tiny window of time to take a few photos of him, upload them here, and write this short blog. So enjoy.
PS: I want to apologize in advance if I don't respond to the comments of this blog because "Baby is boss right now" if you know what I mean.
Photo credits: , Retina2020.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America