Our Heritage in Photos
Now that I am in my 50s, I have years and years of photos and negatives in chronological order. If I ever want to find a particular photo, I can easily go back and find it.
I mention this because it has LONG been a source of sadness to me when I go into an antique store and find scores of beautiful old photographs that obviously cost someone some money back in their years and the family (descendants) do not know where or who their ancestors were.
When I teach scrapbooking, I emphasize the importance of including the 5 Ws as listed above and focus on journaling and using archive-quality materials instead of so much decoration. Some people fall for all the pretty stickers, especially the 3-D ones and do not realize that the beads, staples and raised parts can actually damage your precious photos.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)