Out and About
Last weekend I decided to go down to the beach just to see what might be lurking about and found an avid group of fishermen trying to catch the last of seasonal salmon run. I talked to lots of them, followed as they ran from one side of the pier to the other chasing a school, shoot their gear, and even a guy cleaning his catch. It was great entertainment for me on a beautiful fall day and I even got to submit some pictures to Dreamstime.
What's on tap this weekend? Going to shoot a friend's party, to another beach and who knows what else will pop up while I'm out wandering. Photography--a great excuse to get out and about!
Photo credits: Mlhead.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget