Out and About
Last weekend I decided to go down to the beach just to see what might be lurking about and found an avid group of fishermen trying to catch the last of seasonal salmon run. I talked to lots of them, followed as they ran from one side of the pier to the other chasing a school, shoot their gear, and even a guy cleaning his catch. It was great entertainment for me on a beautiful fall day and I even got to submit some pictures to Dreamstime.
What's on tap this weekend? Going to shoot a friend's party, to another beach and who knows what else will pop up while I'm out wandering. Photography--a great excuse to get out and about!
Photo credits: Mlhead.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America