Out and About - Dreamstime
Last weekend I decided to go down to the beach just to see what might be lurking about and found an avid group of fishermen trying to catch the last of seasonal salmon run. I talked to lots of them, followed as they ran from one side of the pier to the other chasing a school, shoot their gear, and even a guy cleaning his catch. It was great entertainment for me on a beautiful fall day and I even got to submit some pictures to Dreamstime.
What's on tap this weekend? Going to shoot a friend's party, to another beach and who knows what else will pop up while I'm out wandering. Photography--a great excuse to get out and about!
Photo credits: Mlhead.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you