Out of the loop
The acceptance of this tern image surprised me because I figured it was too "ordinary" of a composition. But the light was pretty and the water had an interesting texture, so I tried anyway.
I've been paying attention to family matters (my mother had an aortic valve replacement on January 28th). All is well now but we did have a bit of extended time at the hospital. I only took a few photographs - for some reason my creativity was not at its peak! :) Anyway I am back home now and beginning the search again for interesting subjects to photograph.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror