Outdoor photography can be as challenging as a sport
Photography to some seems like a simple job to hold the camera and snap away. Perhaps to third parties who are not proficient in photography themselves.
However, little did they know what photographers do outdoor can be challenging if not as tired as some exercises.
It is always best to travel light if we're travelling that is to say however, in order to achieve the photos we desire and the photos we aim to create, sometimes it is necessary to bring all the important (and heavy) gears along.
On top of carrying the weight throughout the journey or trip, the neck straps and bag straps really creates a burden for the shoulders and neck.
Sometimes when I'm shooting macro, all the bending and squatting down can be tiresome as well.
While looking for insects and macro subjects, I had also climbed hills and slopes, even had a slipped on rough gravels where my hand performed sacrificial damage with regards to my camera and lens.
Who says photography is just another point and shoot, shoot and go affair? Think again :)
Photo credits: Thanatham Piriyakarnjanakul.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.