Outdoor Portraits Shooting Tips and Tricks
I don’t actually recall where I read, that “We all start by loving the toy, and we end up loving the art". That’s precisely how I got hooked to photography.
Unlike studio portraits, outdoor portraits provide portrait photographers a variety of challenges and opportunities.
As usual I have posted my blog about Outdoor Portraits Shooting Tips and Tricks at www.myblogs.pw website, since its not allowed to post full contents here I ask you all to read from the original post. Click Here to Read
Photo credits: Creativei.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location