Backlight is a very powerful tool in the art of photography. It often happens that just a simple flash settled from the right angle can show much more than a whole pack of monoblocks.
I don't understand how is it possible to live away from the sea. As for me, it's like living in a house without wondows. Unfortunately it is possible to take pictures on the Baltic sea shores only a few weeks in a year. I am left to draw the sea in Photoshop at the rest of the time.
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!