Over 1 Year and 50 Uploads
Well, I’ve been with DT for 1 year and 3 months, and I’ve finally passed the 50 uploads mark. Now, I can finally participate in the Assignments. I’m looking forward to trying my hand at the next assignment.
Here are two of the photos that put me over the 50 mark:
It’s taken me quite a while to get to this point. As I mentioned in my previous post, I’m back in the US and back in the movie business. I recently worked on a French movie production that was filming in New Orleans for a few weeks. The past week has been an in between time, so I’ve been able to process more photos I’d taken last year. I have a few more in the queue, but I’ve still got a lot to catch up with. I have my portfolio at several microstock agencies, but so far, my most sales have come from DT. And the size of my DT portfolio is in the middle. Not the largest. Not the smallest. I hope to have many more photos available over the coming months.
During this first year of microstock, I’ve learned a lot. And a lot of that learning has come from the DT community. Though I’m not as active in the forums and blogs as many of you are, I’m more active here than at any of the other agencies. So, thank you DT for a good first year. Here’s to many more and much better.
Photo credits: Reeddaigle.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget