Over 2,000 images on Dreamstime! Amazing!
A few years ago, I had no idea what stock photography even was. I remember the feeling, when the first ones were uploaded and accepted. I remember when they were rejected as well.
I love the fact that there is always a reason for that 'little pink slip' and I make it a point to work on the problem with my photography (whether it be technical or creative,) so that I can improve.
My photography and travel writing have taken me many places. My favorite adventure so far, was Ireland, where I got to stay for the week, while writing about and photographing everything in the area for a travel magazine. I thought 'stock' the entire time and made sure that I had a portfolio ready to upload here when I got home.
This Fall I get to go to Fiji and in the Spring I get to go to Paris. Can you imagine how excited I am?
This is one of the images I took in Ireland at The Dublin Writers Museum. It was such an interesting visit and it ended up in a travel writing magazine this past Spring.
I shake my head sometimes, how life moves forward and sometimes I am lucky enough to have my dream take me with it.It's amazing!
Photo credits: Bratty1206.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon