Over 2.000 in portfolio!
Finally I dit it! 2000 in portfolio. It's been quite a while since I have started with DT. I have not uploaded that much for months, but since a month I've become a pro, starting my own studio, and now I shot stock for a living, and now I have a 96% ar for February.
I will need some months to sell with a decent regularity, but I'm pretty positive about that.
I said many bad things about DT before, but now if I look at other agencies I admit that DT is the only one that is not cheating with its contributors and values thai work. So I publicly apologize for my bad behavior in the past months. I was wrong.
If you wanna take a llok to my newest works please visit this link and send me a feedback as a reply to this post, if you want.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Pro related image searches
Photo credits: MinervaStudio.