Over 2.000 in portfolio!
Finally I dit it! 2000 in portfolio. It's been quite a while since I have started with DT. I have not uploaded that much for months, but since a month I've become a pro, starting my own studio, and now I shot stock for a living, and now I have a 96% ar for February.
I will need some months to sell with a decent regularity, but I'm pretty positive about that.
I said many bad things about DT before, but now if I look at other agencies I admit that DT is the only one that is not cheating with its contributors and values thai work. So I publicly apologize for my bad behavior in the past months. I was wrong.
If you wanna take a llok to my newest works please visit this link and send me a feedback as a reply to this post, if you want.
Photo credits: MinervaStudio.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips