Over $4000 earnings, and have not contributed for years
I joined Dreamstime back in 2006, and way back at the start I was hungry to get 1,000 images online.
But work requirements dragged me away. In fact, my Canon 5d has not been turned on for over 2 years. Although my love of looking at photos has never waned.
But what I wanted to share with new photographers is the benefit of Dreamstime to those of us who get distracted. You see, the time your image is online and selling is a huge benefit to you. I opened up my account today to find another $160 in sales. Over the time I have earned over $4000. The more times you sell an image, the more it is worth to the site, and to you. That means, even if your images are old, if they have currency, they are valuable. And you can sell less but earn MORE. MUCH MORE
Anyway, after only 8 years I am hardly an expert or a veteran, but I wanted to share these tips with new photographers to the site.
Remember, enjoy your work, have fun, and shoot with passion.
Photo credits: David Omar.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!