Over 500 online
This is my first blog ever and I am glad that the DT provoked me to write a blog for the first time. I do not have much experience with writing in public places. I am grateful to Dreamstime and all participants who generously share their experiences. This is a slightly different view on the photography than what I'm used to.
I'm pretty happy because of so many accepted photographs as well as the fairly good acceptance ratio.
Although my portfolio is not attractive to customers and I sold only a few photos, I do not give up and I will try to improve it.
All comments on my photos are welcomed.
Thanks for watching!
Photo credits: Mgntplus.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget