Over 500 online
This is my first blog ever and I am glad that the DT provoked me to write a blog for the first time. I do not have much experience with writing in public places. I am grateful to Dreamstime and all participants who generously share their experiences. This is a slightly different view on the photography than what I'm used to.
I'm pretty happy because of so many accepted photographs as well as the fairly good acceptance ratio.
Although my portfolio is not attractive to customers and I sold only a few photos, I do not give up and I will try to improve it.
All comments on my photos are welcomed.
Thanks for watching!
Photo credits: Mgntplus.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to