Over 500 $ in sales
I finally crossed over this big step : more than 500 $ in sales. It was one of the biggest milestone I had here at DT.
So far it was a great journey and I hope it will stay this way.
Every beginner in stock photography should take in consideration two problems that they need to admit before they make real money here on DT :
1. Stock photo is different than artistic photo. Even though the artistic photo sell , the stock orientated photos will always sell better.
2. Everyone should accept their rejections and learn from them. Not only in stock photography, but in life in general, we learn from our mistakes. So, when you get another rejection don`t annoy anyone of the admins here at DT. You won`t solve anything, you better search the net for best ways to shoot that picture again.
So, good luck everyone and hope to see you real soon at the 1000 $ milestone! :)
By the way this is the picture that brought me 500$
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France