Over the shoulder technique to reduce camera shake without tripod
Forgot to bring your tripod and desperately want to use your non-image stabilized tele without camera-shake? Use the "over-the-shoulder" technique!
Support the long lens on your left shoulder (this is easier for lefties (left eye dominant)) and aim it backwards. Yes, it seems like looking over your shoulder, but this way you provide a solid base for your lens. Don't drink too much or rest your hip against a wall.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!