Over the shoulder technique to reduce camera shake without tripod
Forgot to bring your tripod and desperately want to use your non-image stabilized tele without camera-shake? Use the "over-the-shoulder" technique!
Support the long lens on your left shoulder (this is easier for lefties (left eye dominant)) and aim it backwards. Yes, it seems like looking over your shoulder, but this way you provide a solid base for your lens. Don't drink too much or rest your hip against a wall.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!