Over the shoulder technique to reduce camera shake without tripod
Forgot to bring your tripod and desperately want to use your non-image stabilized tele without camera-shake? Use the "over-the-shoulder" technique!
Support the long lens on your left shoulder (this is easier for lefties (left eye dominant)) and aim it backwards. Yes, it seems like looking over your shoulder, but this way you provide a solid base for your lens. Don't drink too much or rest your hip against a wall.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars