Over the shoulder technique to reduce camera shake without tripod
Forgot to bring your tripod and desperately want to use your non-image stabilized tele without camera-shake? Use the "over-the-shoulder" technique!
Support the long lens on your left shoulder (this is easier for lefties (left eye dominant)) and aim it backwards. Yes, it seems like looking over your shoulder, but this way you provide a solid base for your lens. Don't drink too much or rest your hip against a wall.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror