Over The Top Finally At 100 + Uploads And Macro Photography
I had originally aimed at breaking the 100 upload barrier within my first year as a member of DT, but instead it took me 14 months but I finally managed to break the 100 upload barrier and am now sitting at 103 accepted uploads. Now I plan on taking dead aim at the 200 upload barrier by the end of 2010. That may seem a bit ambitious but with each passing upload it gives me a better idea on what DT expects to see in an image for it to qualify and be accepted. I wish to thank all of my fellow DT photographers whose many blog articles have taught me different aspects of better photography techniques that in turn has made me a better photographer. Thanks Again !! The photograph that I have enclosed is the one that put me over the top and I took it while my wife and I were on vacation in New Brunswick Canada. It is a picture of Covered bridge in my hometown of Hartland New Brunswick. Covered in the early 1900's it is recognized by the Guinness Book Of World Records as the Longest Covered Bridge in the world at 1282 feet long. Finally I have developed a passion for Macro Photography of which my Nikon D90 is very good at, so if any of my fellow DT members have any tips regarding this field of photography I would really appreciate hearing from you.
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco