I just uploaded my first images with absolutly white background with photoshop editing for few minutes.
At my first isolated images I worked for a long time in Photoshop (something about hour) and one of them became my best selling stock image, but not at DT
others are not so successful
But now I discover a new way of working in photoshop and editing takes few minutes as I have said. But also quality of images must be higher too.
These pictures was made at home using light from the window
And the last one is my first studio shot
Photo credits: Dmitry Tsvetkov.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips