I just uploaded my first images with absolutly white background with photoshop editing for few minutes.
At my first isolated images I worked for a long time in Photoshop (something about hour) and one of them became my best selling stock image, but not at DT
others are not so successful
But now I discover a new way of working in photoshop and editing takes few minutes as I have said. But also quality of images must be higher too.
These pictures was made at home using light from the window
And the last one is my first studio shot
Photo credits: Dmitry Tsvetkov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror