I just uploaded my first images with absolutly white background with photoshop editing for few minutes.
At my first isolated images I worked for a long time in Photoshop (something about hour) and one of them became my best selling stock image, but not at DT
others are not so successful
But now I discover a new way of working in photoshop and editing takes few minutes as I have said. But also quality of images must be higher too.
These pictures was made at home using light from the window
And the last one is my first studio shot
Photo credits: Dmitry Tsvetkov.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs