Over an year
First of all want to wish you all to spend a great Christmas day with your families,friends and enjoy the spirit of this feast.
Even the 2010 is quite over,with great and bad moments;like on a swing,you reach the top and the even the bottom,it's all relative because it depends how hight you got to go.
Like the everyday life,even the time in Dreamstime is the same;everyone experiments happy moments where he thinks it was worth to join this journey,other where he's frustrated and would like to leave everything.
No one can garantee you a simple way for happiness or success,not even one for lots of sales here (we'd love to know it);we just have the ingredients,but it's up to us how to mix them and what we'll obtain.
Don't want to write them all now,have read lots of great articles and blogs here about it,but creativity and hard work are indispensable if you're really looking for a satisfying trip in DT.
Wish you all a new year full of dreams to make real,lots of hopes to live
May the 2011 in DT be the best you have had,good sales you all and don't forget to have fun while taking a photo!
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience