PACA conference on stock photography
I gave this presentation in Chicago a few weeks back and did an audio over the top to share with others. This is just the way we run our business it doesn't mean it's the correct way. I know you are all very talented photographers but I hope there might be one useful piece of info for all of you. Here is the link.
Photo credits: Jonathan Ross.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success