On page one
I did a search for one of my pictures today and to my surprise it came up on page 1 of 260 in the 7th spot. It is an exclusive DT image with 1 download and 58 views as of this writing. I would be interested to know how these properties effect the relevance of a photo in a database search. I know that DT keeps the algorithm for database searches under wraps but it is still interesting to think about.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Sashimi related image searches