Page Structure and Tags: What Does it Mean for Your Website?
Some important things to keep in mind include:
- Keeping the page’s main content as close to the tag as possible.
- Using heading tags appropriately
- Wrapping any code in tags
- Emphasizing important points with bold text
- And More!
We also get into HTML5 and discuss some other ways to get your site ranked high and your traffic even higher.
Check out the full article at www.beperceived.com/blog
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?