Painted face tutorial
Firstly let me give ALL the credit for this article to one of our very own photographers Perrush
Who not only wrote the following tutorial but also has several great examples of what can be achieved by following this great photoshop tutorial HERE.
And here are a selection of his images to see what you can come up with.
The possible uses for this tutorial are endless. Hope you all enjoy it and thanks again to Perrush for sharing it with us.
Photo credits: Stefan Hermans.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America