Palace of Alexander III in Massandra
The Palace of Alexander III in Massandra is one of the best architectural constructions on the southern coast of the Crimea, Ukraine dating from the second half of the XIX century.
The palace is also known as Stalin's Dacha. Surrounded by a nice little park with a fountain and set like Versailles, this charming summer palace once received the Russian Imperial family of
Now the Massandra Palace is a historical and art museum, where you can see a beautiful interior, painting and woodwork. It is a masterpiece of landscape architecture.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco