Palace of Alexander III in Massandra
The Palace of Alexander III in Massandra is one of the best architectural constructions on the southern coast of the Crimea, Ukraine dating from the second half of the XIX century.
The palace is also known as Stalin's Dacha. Surrounded by a nice little park with a fountain and set like Versailles, this charming summer palace once received the Russian Imperial family of
Now the Massandra Palace is a historical and art museum, where you can see a beautiful interior, painting and woodwork. It is a masterpiece of landscape architecture.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo