Palace of Alexander III in Massandra
The Palace of Alexander III in Massandra is one of the best architectural constructions on the southern coast of the Crimea, Ukraine dating from the second half of the XIX century.
The palace is also known as Stalin's Dacha. Surrounded by a nice little park with a fountain and set like Versailles, this charming summer palace once received the Russian Imperial family of
Now the Massandra Palace is a historical and art museum, where you can see a beautiful interior, painting and woodwork. It is a masterpiece of landscape architecture.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips