Palace of Alexander III in Massandra
The Palace of Alexander III in Massandra is one of the best architectural constructions on the southern coast of the Crimea, Ukraine dating from the second half of the XIX century.
The palace is also known as Stalin's Dacha. Surrounded by a nice little park with a fountain and set like Versailles, this charming summer palace once received the Russian Imperial family of
Now the Massandra Palace is a historical and art museum, where you can see a beautiful interior, painting and woodwork. It is a masterpiece of landscape architecture.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe