Palace of Alexander III in Massandra
The Palace of Alexander III in Massandra is one of the best architectural constructions on the southern coast of the Crimea, Ukraine dating from the second half of the XIX century.
The palace is also known as Stalin's Dacha. Surrounded by a nice little park with a fountain and set like Versailles, this charming summer palace once received the Russian Imperial family of
Now the Massandra Palace is a historical and art museum, where you can see a beautiful interior, painting and woodwork. It is a masterpiece of landscape architecture.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster