Panama... the 7 Seas Right through My Dooooor...
Well, not the 7 seas, but definitely two. I had the pleasure of traveling back to the tropics in early January and escape the increasingly mild Winter we've been having. Still, 80 degree weather and ocean breezes were a welcomed respite. One of the most amazing things to do while in Panama is to travel from the Pacific to the Atlantic. It's a magical experience that I highly recommend. By car, it can be done in less than two hours (without traffic of course)!
Attached are some of the views I captured on the Atlantic side:
San Lorenzo Fort
Photo credits: Odoi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know