Panama... the 7 Seas Right through My Dooooor...
Well, not the 7 seas, but definitely two. I had the pleasure of traveling back to the tropics in early January and escape the increasingly mild Winter we've been having. Still, 80 degree weather and ocean breezes were a welcomed respite. One of the most amazing things to do while in Panama is to travel from the Pacific to the Atlantic. It's a magical experience that I highly recommend. By car, it can be done in less than two hours (without traffic of course)!
Attached are some of the views I captured on the Atlantic side:
San Lorenzo Fort
Photo credits: Odoi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget