Panama... the 7 Seas Right through My Dooooor... - Dreamstime
Well, not the 7 seas, but definitely two. I had the pleasure of traveling back to the tropics in early January and escape the increasingly mild Winter we've been having. Still, 80 degree weather and ocean breezes were a welcomed respite. One of the most amazing things to do while in Panama is to travel from the Pacific to the Atlantic. It's a magical experience that I highly recommend. By car, it can be done in less than two hours (without traffic of course)!
Attached are some of the views I captured on the Atlantic side:
San Lorenzo Fort
Photo credits: Odoi.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images