Panoramas with Carpathian mountains (part 1)
Often the panoramic photography can replace a map (when the sky is clear) for those who know (or if it appears on the photo) the toponyms of the area.
The panoramic photography is used more and more in the touristic descriptions, on mountains websites or travel guide books.
Here you can see some of my panorama pictures from Carpathian Mountains.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images