Panoramas with Carpathian mountains (part 1)
Often the panoramic photography can replace a map (when the sky is clear) for those who know (or if it appears on the photo) the toponyms of the area.
The panoramic photography is used more and more in the touristic descriptions, on mountains websites or travel guide books.
Here you can see some of my panorama pictures from Carpathian Mountains.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster