Panoramas with Carpathian mountains (part 1)
Often the panoramic photography can replace a map (when the sky is clear) for those who know (or if it appears on the photo) the toponyms of the area.
The panoramic photography is used more and more in the touristic descriptions, on mountains websites or travel guide books.
Here you can see some of my panorama pictures from Carpathian Mountains.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles