After looking at some of my old shots I realized that I have tons of shots that were shot with the intent of being recompiled in a panoramic. Until recently I never got a chance to put them together and just wanted to share a couple that I have posted on DT. So enjoy and tell me what you think. If I get a good response I may upload the ones from Costa rica, hawaii and various parks and beaches I have visited.
Shots all processed and compiled in CS4
The First one is from Miami
The second is from Green Cay wetlands in Delray Fl.
Tell me what you think and if you have posted them do they sell or is this something that I should keep for prints?
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready