panoras and landscapes
Landscapes are that never the person will make better, than the nature. To spoil – we can, but make better – never. When I go somewhere, I often stop to photograph a landscape or to make a panorama. By the way, these photos very often take from me. The beauty is it is necessary for people.
Photo credits: Aleksey Ubozhenko.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips