panoras and landscapes
Landscapes are that never the person will make better, than the nature. To spoil – we can, but make better – never. When I go somewhere, I often stop to photograph a landscape or to make a panorama. By the way, these photos very often take from me. The beauty is it is necessary for people.
Photo credits: Aleksey Ubozhenko.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!