paradise of butterfly
Fung Yuen (Hong Kong) Butterfly Reserve is an area that is recognized as an important breeding site for some butterflies of conservation concern, such as Common Birdwing and White Dragontail. Despite being located on the urban fringe, remarkably more than half of all local butterfly species have been recorded here.
the species that I have seen during the first visit
I will go Fung Yuen again and hope can see more special species to share with you.
feel free to commnets, THX!
Photo credits: Keung1616.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!