Paris in June
I think it's a really romantic and beautiful city!
I suggest to visit Paris only by foot... We had long walking hours but in this way we could see a lot of nice streets and ancient buildings.
Here you can see a lot of artists and little stores in a really special mood
In the Latin Quarter of Paris you can eat etnic food (but also traditional) for good prices.
You have also to take a cruise on river Senna! Ask for Bateaux Mouche or Bateaux Parisienne... you can book a lunch or a very romantic dinner on the boat while visit Paris from another point of view
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster