Paris in June
I think it's a really romantic and beautiful city!
I suggest to visit Paris only by foot... We had long walking hours but in this way we could see a lot of nice streets and ancient buildings.
Here you can see a lot of artists and little stores in a really special mood
In the Latin Quarter of Paris you can eat etnic food (but also traditional) for good prices.
You have also to take a cruise on river Senna! Ask for Bateaux Mouche or Bateaux Parisienne... you can book a lunch or a very romantic dinner on the boat while visit Paris from another point of view
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective