Paris in June
I think it's a really romantic and beautiful city!
I suggest to visit Paris only by foot... We had long walking hours but in this way we could see a lot of nice streets and ancient buildings.
Here you can see a lot of artists and little stores in a really special mood
In the Latin Quarter of Paris you can eat etnic food (but also traditional) for good prices.
You have also to take a cruise on river Senna! Ask for Bateaux Mouche or Bateaux Parisienne... you can book a lunch or a very romantic dinner on the boat while visit Paris from another point of view
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day