Paris in June
I think it's a really romantic and beautiful city!
I suggest to visit Paris only by foot... We had long walking hours but in this way we could see a lot of nice streets and ancient buildings.
Here you can see a lot of artists and little stores in a really special mood
In the Latin Quarter of Paris you can eat etnic food (but also traditional) for good prices.
You have also to take a cruise on river Senna! Ask for Bateaux Mouche or Bateaux Parisienne... you can book a lunch or a very romantic dinner on the boat while visit Paris from another point of view
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal