The Park of Edith Wolfson, Tel-Aviv,Israel
One of the most exciting locations architecture wise, is the Edith Wolfson park in Tel-Aviv. Israel.
The park is located at the boarded of the cities of Givataim, Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv.
The park has a unique architecture structures of white bricks constructions.
On of them is the famous white tower which has a lookout on whole of Tel-Aviv.
In addition 3 more exiting buildings exist.
1. The white pyramid
2. The tree cape
3. The white steps tower
Photo credits: Modi1980.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters