The Park of Edith Wolfson, Tel-Aviv,Israel
One of the most exciting locations architecture wise, is the Edith Wolfson park in Tel-Aviv. Israel.
The park is located at the boarded of the cities of Givataim, Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv.
The park has a unique architecture structures of white bricks constructions.
On of them is the famous white tower which has a lookout on whole of Tel-Aviv.
In addition 3 more exiting buildings exist.
1. The white pyramid
2. The tree cape
3. The white steps tower
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities