The Park of Edith Wolfson, Tel-Aviv,Israel
One of the most exciting locations architecture wise, is the Edith Wolfson park in Tel-Aviv. Israel.
The park is located at the boarded of the cities of Givataim, Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv.
The park has a unique architecture structures of white bricks constructions.
On of them is the famous white tower which has a lookout on whole of Tel-Aviv.
In addition 3 more exiting buildings exist.
1. The white pyramid
2. The tree cape
3. The white steps tower
Photo credits: Modi1980.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror