The Park of Edith Wolfson, Tel-Aviv,Israel
One of the most exciting locations architecture wise, is the Edith Wolfson park in Tel-Aviv. Israel.
The park is located at the boarded of the cities of Givataim, Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv.
The park has a unique architecture structures of white bricks constructions.
On of them is the famous white tower which has a lookout on whole of Tel-Aviv.
In addition 3 more exiting buildings exist.
1. The white pyramid
2. The tree cape
3. The white steps tower
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo