The Party's Over
I don't consider myself a studio photographer, in fact I struggle with indoor lighting and really admire the work of those of you who do such amazing studio photographs.
But I live the Pacific Northwest of the US and it really is dark and rainy for about seven months a year (some would say nine but I'm an optimist). While I thrive on a blue sky and the opportunity to drive around looking for interesting stuff to shoot I am now once again facing the inevitable need to shoot indoors.
Ironically, while I don't think I do my best work indoors, my best selling pictures are ones I took inside. Guess I better accept reality, get out the lights, think up so new concepts, and try to get better at studio work. And wait for the sun to once again shine!
Photo credits: Mlhead.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy