The Party's Over
I don't consider myself a studio photographer, in fact I struggle with indoor lighting and really admire the work of those of you who do such amazing studio photographs.
But I live the Pacific Northwest of the US and it really is dark and rainy for about seven months a year (some would say nine but I'm an optimist). While I thrive on a blue sky and the opportunity to drive around looking for interesting stuff to shoot I am now once again facing the inevitable need to shoot indoors.
Ironically, while I don't think I do my best work indoors, my best selling pictures are ones I took inside. Guess I better accept reality, get out the lights, think up so new concepts, and try to get better at studio work. And wait for the sun to once again shine!
Photo credits: Mlhead.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking