passed the 100 upload mark!
Promised i would write my first blog when i hit 100 uploads.
Im at 109 right now. yea i tend to procrastinate.
these are my top sellers, (lvl 2) so surprised the drywall one sold so much!
So, i dont know what to say other then its been a great thrill posting my pics on here & then having people pay good money for them. It kinda validates what you/we are doing as a artist/photographer.
Last word...dont forget that 1st ever download and the way you got all excided about it! although its not the same im still thrilled to check & see what my latest downloaded photo is this time.
And thank you to every one who bought my photos.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For