passed the 100 upload mark!
Promised i would write my first blog when i hit 100 uploads.
Im at 109 right now. yea i tend to procrastinate.
these are my top sellers, (lvl 2) so surprised the drywall one sold so much!
So, i dont know what to say other then its been a great thrill posting my pics on here & then having people pay good money for them. It kinda validates what you/we are doing as a artist/photographer.
Last word...dont forget that 1st ever download and the way you got all excided about it! although its not the same im still thrilled to check & see what my latest downloaded photo is this time.
And thank you to every one who bought my photos.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama