passed the 100 upload mark!
Promised i would write my first blog when i hit 100 uploads.
Im at 109 right now. yea i tend to procrastinate.
these are my top sellers, (lvl 2) so surprised the drywall one sold so much!
So, i dont know what to say other then its been a great thrill posting my pics on here & then having people pay good money for them. It kinda validates what you/we are doing as a artist/photographer.
Last word...dont forget that 1st ever download and the way you got all excided about it! although its not the same im still thrilled to check & see what my latest downloaded photo is this time.
And thank you to every one who bought my photos.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America