Passing the 100 pictures barrier on DT
Finally, I've managed to pass the 100 photos barrier on DT and I'm very happy to announce it. :))
It's true, for many of us it's may seems hilarious bragging with this number, but for me it's means a lot. I'm a greenhorn in photografy, but I feel that I've made some progress and a part of this progres came from DT feedback.
Photo credits: Marius Godoi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror