Passing the 100 pictures barrier on DT
Finally, I've managed to pass the 100 photos barrier on DT and I'm very happy to announce it. :))
It's true, for many of us it's may seems hilarious bragging with this number, but for me it's means a lot. I'm a greenhorn in photografy, but I feel that I've made some progress and a part of this progres came from DT feedback.
Photo credits: Marius Godoi.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First