Passing the 100 pictures barrier on DT
Finally, I've managed to pass the 100 photos barrier on DT and I'm very happy to announce it. :))
It's true, for many of us it's may seems hilarious bragging with this number, but for me it's means a lot. I'm a greenhorn in photografy, but I feel that I've made some progress and a part of this progres came from DT feedback.
Photo credits: Marius Godoi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget