Passing by with the camera
Many times, passing in the morning for work, I looked at these monumental constructions - water-cooling towers local power station. While at last has not understood that in solar weather the smoke going from their pipes, forms an interesting composition against the morning sky. And then in one clear spring morning I have dared and have grasped with myself the camera.
Against asphalt and passing cars dynamics of a shot has seemed to me interesting:
But on it I have not stopped and have decided that separately taken without highway and cars a number of pipes too makes an interesting picture - this time monumental:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings