Passing by with the camera
Many times, passing in the morning for work, I looked at these monumental constructions - water-cooling towers local power station. While at last has not understood that in solar weather the smoke going from their pipes, forms an interesting composition against the morning sky. And then in one clear spring morning I have dared and have grasped with myself the camera.
Against asphalt and passing cars dynamics of a shot has seemed to me interesting:
But on it I have not stopped and have decided that separately taken without highway and cars a number of pipes too makes an interesting picture - this time monumental:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory