Passing by with the camera
Many times, passing in the morning for work, I looked at these monumental constructions - water-cooling towers local power station. While at last has not understood that in solar weather the smoke going from their pipes, forms an interesting composition against the morning sky. And then in one clear spring morning I have dared and have grasped with myself the camera.
Against asphalt and passing cars dynamics of a shot has seemed to me interesting:
But on it I have not stopped and have decided that separately taken without highway and cars a number of pipes too makes an interesting picture - this time monumental:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles