Passing by with the camera
Many times, passing in the morning for work, I looked at these monumental constructions - water-cooling towers local power station. While at last has not understood that in solar weather the smoke going from their pipes, forms an interesting composition against the morning sky. And then in one clear spring morning I have dared and have grasped with myself the camera.
Against asphalt and passing cars dynamics of a shot has seemed to me interesting:
But on it I have not stopped and have decided that separately taken without highway and cars a number of pipes too makes an interesting picture - this time monumental:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?