Passing by with the camera
Many times, passing in the morning for work, I looked at these monumental constructions - water-cooling towers local power station. While at last has not understood that in solar weather the smoke going from their pipes, forms an interesting composition against the morning sky. And then in one clear spring morning I have dared and have grasped with myself the camera.
Against asphalt and passing cars dynamics of a shot has seemed to me interesting:
But on it I have not stopped and have decided that separately taken without highway and cars a number of pipes too makes an interesting picture - this time monumental:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays