Patience Patience Patienc
Besides other things there is one major item to learn here: Patience.
Patience to get the first photos accepted.
Patience to get my first (and quite ugly) avatar photo changed (around 2 month!).
Patience for the first sale (still waiting for it).
Patience for the photos under review (currently there are 6 photos of mine under review for around two days now - at least they are not immediately rejected!)
Patience for learning from rejections ...
Don't forget all the patience the photographers from DT need to review our photos and
help us to become better ...
Nevertheless: It makes fun!!!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings