Patience Patience Patienc
Besides other things there is one major item to learn here: Patience.
Patience to get the first photos accepted.
Patience to get my first (and quite ugly) avatar photo changed (around 2 month!).
Patience for the first sale (still waiting for it).
Patience for the photos under review (currently there are 6 photos of mine under review for around two days now - at least they are not immediately rejected!)
Patience for learning from rejections ...
Don't forget all the patience the photographers from DT need to review our photos and
help us to become better ...
Nevertheless: It makes fun!!!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!