Patience Pays Off
After logging in, I found DT licensed four images on my behalf for a commission of $7.50 - without selling an enhanced or extended license. I was pleasantly surprised. I've had a tough time accepting microstock as a business model and a tough time trying to project my revenue to a point where I can see myself creating a profit from microstock but logging in this morning, I felt a little nostalgic. It was maybe a year and a half ago when I would have had to license 15 images for the same commission.
Sometimes we need a little reminder that patience pays off in the long run.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy