Patience Pays Off
After logging in, I found DT licensed four images on my behalf for a commission of $7.50 - without selling an enhanced or extended license. I was pleasantly surprised. I've had a tough time accepting microstock as a business model and a tough time trying to project my revenue to a point where I can see myself creating a profit from microstock but logging in this morning, I felt a little nostalgic. It was maybe a year and a half ago when I would have had to license 15 images for the same commission.
Sometimes we need a little reminder that patience pays off in the long run.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success