Patience Pays Off
After logging in, I found DT licensed four images on my behalf for a commission of $7.50 - without selling an enhanced or extended license. I was pleasantly surprised. I've had a tough time accepting microstock as a business model and a tough time trying to project my revenue to a point where I can see myself creating a profit from microstock but logging in this morning, I felt a little nostalgic. It was maybe a year and a half ago when I would have had to license 15 images for the same commission.
Sometimes we need a little reminder that patience pays off in the long run.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!