Patience Pays Off
After logging in, I found DT licensed four images on my behalf for a commission of $7.50 - without selling an enhanced or extended license. I was pleasantly surprised. I've had a tough time accepting microstock as a business model and a tough time trying to project my revenue to a point where I can see myself creating a profit from microstock but logging in this morning, I felt a little nostalgic. It was maybe a year and a half ago when I would have had to license 15 images for the same commission.
Sometimes we need a little reminder that patience pays off in the long run.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer