I joined Dreamstime on 7 September 2008.At that time, I joined dreamstime just for fun and knew nothing about stock photos.More over, I’m not that fluent in my English writing. A lot of things that I had to understand from the beginning of signing up as a member until now.But I never regret and giving up until my photos was approved and display on line now reaching 31. Thanks DT for the supports and I’ll always try to do the best and waiting for my 50’s approval and my first sale patiently.
For what ever reasons, I really love photography, and money is my second third choice. Dear friends, pls guide me by giving comments on how to improve my stock photography.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget