I joined Dreamstime on 7 September 2008.At that time, I joined dreamstime just for fun and knew nothing about stock photos.More over, I’m not that fluent in my English writing. A lot of things that I had to understand from the beginning of signing up as a member until now.But I never regret and giving up until my photos was approved and display on line now reaching 31. Thanks DT for the supports and I’ll always try to do the best and waiting for my 50’s approval and my first sale patiently.
For what ever reasons, I really love photography, and money is my second third choice. Dear friends, pls guide me by giving comments on how to improve my stock photography.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop