I joined Dreamstime on 7 September 2008.At that time, I joined dreamstime just for fun and knew nothing about stock photos.More over, I’m not that fluent in my English writing. A lot of things that I had to understand from the beginning of signing up as a member until now.But I never regret and giving up until my photos was approved and display on line now reaching 31. Thanks DT for the supports and I’ll always try to do the best and waiting for my 50’s approval and my first sale patiently.
For what ever reasons, I really love photography, and money is my second third choice. Dear friends, pls guide me by giving comments on how to improve my stock photography.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France