I joined Dreamstime on 7 September 2008.At that time, I joined dreamstime just for fun and knew nothing about stock photos.More over, I’m not that fluent in my English writing. A lot of things that I had to understand from the beginning of signing up as a member until now.But I never regret and giving up until my photos was approved and display on line now reaching 31. Thanks DT for the supports and I’ll always try to do the best and waiting for my 50’s approval and my first sale patiently.
For what ever reasons, I really love photography, and money is my second third choice. Dear friends, pls guide me by giving comments on how to improve my stock photography.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America