Paul Andrei Iordache
Here is a romanian photographer with a very interesting photo project: WAYS OF GREENLAND. I admire his work and his tenacity to complete this interesting project.
At the and I present a Harbour Panorama from Monte Carlo, a place where I was last year. It is a very easy to reach place in comparison with Greenland.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready