It Pays To Advertise
We recently experienced a second devastating earthquake here in my home town of Christchurch, New Zealand. I have taken photos of the damage caused to houses, streets and buildings and uploaded these to Dreamstime as Editorial images.Dreamstime Earthquake Collection via targeted emails. I sent an email to all major newspapers in New Zealand, neighbouring countries and the main daily papers in the U.S. and U.K.
The results were almost instantaneous and within just a few days I had more than doubled my revenue from any previous month.
Another interesting result was that the majority of these downloads were credit sales (as opposed to subscription sales) and therefore the revenue was 100% higher than my download average.
I would be very interested to learn about your advertising campaigns.
Photo credits: Nigel Spiers.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective