It Pays To Advertise
We recently experienced a second devastating earthquake here in my home town of Christchurch, New Zealand. I have taken photos of the damage caused to houses, streets and buildings and uploaded these to Dreamstime as Editorial images.Dreamstime Earthquake Collection via targeted emails. I sent an email to all major newspapers in New Zealand, neighbouring countries and the main daily papers in the U.S. and U.K.
The results were almost instantaneous and within just a few days I had more than doubled my revenue from any previous month.
Another interesting result was that the majority of these downloads were credit sales (as opposed to subscription sales) and therefore the revenue was 100% higher than my download average.
I would be very interested to learn about your advertising campaigns.
Photo credits: Nigel Spiers.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava