It Pays To Advertise
We recently experienced a second devastating earthquake here in my home town of Christchurch, New Zealand. I have taken photos of the damage caused to houses, streets and buildings and uploaded these to Dreamstime as Editorial images.Dreamstime Earthquake Collection via targeted emails. I sent an email to all major newspapers in New Zealand, neighbouring countries and the main daily papers in the U.S. and U.K.
The results were almost instantaneous and within just a few days I had more than doubled my revenue from any previous month.
Another interesting result was that the majority of these downloads were credit sales (as opposed to subscription sales) and therefore the revenue was 100% higher than my download average.
I would be very interested to learn about your advertising campaigns.
Photo credits: Nigel Spiers.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe