The concept ‘peaceful’ takes me back to my childhood in Colorado walking in the snow just after a big storm has cleared. I remember the silence, the beauty of the snow on the trees and the mountains, pure white against a deep blue sky.
Wherever you are this week between Christmas and the New Year week. I hope you will have some time to reflect on the past year and plan ahead for next year’s photos. Wishes for a peaceful and Happy New Year!
(If you are going to photograph the New Year's Eve fireworks as part of your celebration, check this
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)