The concept ‘peaceful’ takes me back to my childhood in Colorado walking in the snow just after a big storm has cleared. I remember the silence, the beauty of the snow on the trees and the mountains, pure white against a deep blue sky.
Wherever you are this week between Christmas and the New Year week. I hope you will have some time to reflect on the past year and plan ahead for next year’s photos. Wishes for a peaceful and Happy New Year!
(If you are going to photograph the New Year's Eve fireworks as part of your celebration, check this
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!