The concept ‘peaceful’ takes me back to my childhood in Colorado walking in the snow just after a big storm has cleared. I remember the silence, the beauty of the snow on the trees and the mountains, pure white against a deep blue sky.
Wherever you are this week between Christmas and the New Year week. I hope you will have some time to reflect on the past year and plan ahead for next year’s photos. Wishes for a peaceful and Happy New Year!
(If you are going to photograph the New Year's Eve fireworks as part of your celebration, check this
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars