The concept ‘peaceful’ takes me back to my childhood in Colorado walking in the snow just after a big storm has cleared. I remember the silence, the beauty of the snow on the trees and the mountains, pure white against a deep blue sky.
Wherever you are this week between Christmas and the New Year week. I hope you will have some time to reflect on the past year and plan ahead for next year’s photos. Wishes for a peaceful and Happy New Year!
(If you are going to photograph the New Year's Eve fireworks as part of your celebration, check this
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips