The concept ‘peaceful’ takes me back to my childhood in Colorado walking in the snow just after a big storm has cleared. I remember the silence, the beauty of the snow on the trees and the mountains, pure white against a deep blue sky.
Wherever you are this week between Christmas and the New Year week. I hope you will have some time to reflect on the past year and plan ahead for next year’s photos. Wishes for a peaceful and Happy New Year!
(If you are going to photograph the New Year's Eve fireworks as part of your celebration, check this
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Calm Your Fears
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer