I invited some friends to go pick peaches this weekend.We spent about an hour from Beijing to Pinggu by the highway.There were a lot of peach trees on both sides of the road,many red peaches in the trees.
We tasted fresh peaches in the orchard at first,then,picked them.
In the autumn afternoon,we went outdoors,breathing the fresh air,walking under the blue sky,keeping away from the noise and mass of the city.
It is a good time.
Photo credits: Zhang Liwei.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs