I invited some friends to go pick peaches this weekend.We spent about an hour from Beijing to Pinggu by the highway.There were a lot of peach trees on both sides of the road,many red peaches in the trees.
We tasted fresh peaches in the orchard at first,then,picked them.
In the autumn afternoon,we went outdoors,breathing the fresh air,walking under the blue sky,keeping away from the noise and mass of the city.
It is a good time.
Photo credits: Zhang Liwei.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget