I invited some friends to go pick peaches this weekend.We spent about an hour from Beijing to Pinggu by the highway.There were a lot of peach trees on both sides of the road,many red peaches in the trees.
We tasted fresh peaches in the orchard at first,then,picked them.
In the autumn afternoon,we went outdoors,breathing the fresh air,walking under the blue sky,keeping away from the noise and mass of the city.
It is a good time.
Photo credits: Zhang Liwei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know