I invited some friends to go pick peaches this weekend.We spent about an hour from Beijing to Pinggu by the highway.There were a lot of peach trees on both sides of the road,many red peaches in the trees.
We tasted fresh peaches in the orchard at first,then,picked them.
In the autumn afternoon,we went outdoors,breathing the fresh air,walking under the blue sky,keeping away from the noise and mass of the city.
It is a good time.
Photo credits: Zhang Liwei.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road