Comic style renders.. This have given me a bug to create more!
This image I created with Poser 7 using the character and creating different poses, rendered in Bryce 6.1 with my comic style materials.. I created the wall from a lattice using my friends wonderful photo.
If anyone using Bryce and Poser needs some help, I might be able to help you!
Thanks for looking..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know