It is over a year since my trip to Penang, Malaysia, my wife's hometown.
Before the spring festival of 2007, we decided to spend the holiday in Penang, so after an eight hour long trip, we reached the heart of the "big turtle". It was really hot in the days when we stay there, my father in law said it's always hot in that season, so if you want to travel to Penang, don't choose the period of spring festival, try some other season.
It's a nice memory there and I wish to travel there again :)
View the collection of Penang here: Penang
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success