It is over a year since my trip to Penang, Malaysia, my wife's hometown.
Before the spring festival of 2007, we decided to spend the holiday in Penang, so after an eight hour long trip, we reached the heart of the "big turtle". It was really hot in the days when we stay there, my father in law said it's always hot in that season, so if you want to travel to Penang, don't choose the period of spring festival, try some other season.
It's a nice memory there and I wish to travel there again :)
View the collection of Penang here: Penang
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America