It is over a year since my trip to Penang, Malaysia, my wife's hometown.
Before the spring festival of 2007, we decided to spend the holiday in Penang, so after an eight hour long trip, we reached the heart of the "big turtle". It was really hot in the days when we stay there, my father in law said it's always hot in that season, so if you want to travel to Penang, don't choose the period of spring festival, try some other season.
It's a nice memory there and I wish to travel there again :)
View the collection of Penang here: Penang
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget