People let the photo tell a story
When you add a person or people to a photo it changes the whole picture.
It allows the photo to tell a story.
If we took a photo of a piece of playground equipment like a teeter totter we would look at it and see something the children would like to play on and have fun with.
But if you add a person to the photo,
All of a sudden, we see the fun she's having, we feel the motion of the teeter totter and we can almost hear the laughter from enjoyment she's having.
The many stories are told by adding people to the photos,
Everything from Fighter pilots,
To folk singers
So just for a change let the photo tell a story and instead of just an object photo, add some people and let it talk.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama