People let the photo tell a story
When you add a person or people to a photo it changes the whole picture.
It allows the photo to tell a story.
If we took a photo of a piece of playground equipment like a teeter totter we would look at it and see something the children would like to play on and have fun with.
But if you add a person to the photo,
All of a sudden, we see the fun she's having, we feel the motion of the teeter totter and we can almost hear the laughter from enjoyment she's having.
The many stories are told by adding people to the photos,
Everything from Fighter pilots,
To folk singers
So just for a change let the photo tell a story and instead of just an object photo, add some people and let it talk.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit