The Perfect Gift – Thanks to Dreamstime
I was wondering what to do with my first 100 $ earned from DreamsTime.
So, I decided to give a name on a star for my parents. Now a star is shining on the sky for them! But they still don’t know it! That will be my gift to them for Christmas! I think they will love it. And that gift will last a lifetime! I have the best parents in the world (so are yours) and they deserve to have a star shining on the sky only for them!
So, if you are wondering what your gift will be for someone you love – here it is – buy a star with his/her name recorded in The Star Registry!
You can name a star for any occasion – birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s day ….
It’s your choice, I made mine!
That is the site: http://www.starregistry.com – I searched it for you in Google, I ordered my parent’s gift in Bulgarian site.
And for all of you in Russia I have a site for you, too. It’s: http://www.space-earth.net I bought a star for me from that site.
I have a star, too. Since one week there is a star named Dessie in Libra constellation. That is the star that was over me when I was born (I had to give them the date, time and location when I was born, so they calculate it some way).
I wish all the best for all of you! And may that Christmas be very special for you!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget